No-Touch Service: Keeping You Safe and Your Car at its Best
Maintaining your vehicle’s service is vital to keeping it alive, and at Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram our No-Touch Service is the perfect, and safest, way to catch up on your vehicle’s inspection, tire rotation, oil change, brakes, you name it. The simple act of keeping your car current can save you money and frustration which is why, in addition to our No-Touch Service, we are also offering tons of service discounts. Is your vehicle fully equipped to handle the up-and-coming summer weather? We can help.
Hot Carolina summers are brutal on our cars. That’s why it’s important to know what to keep an eye on and what to have serviced regularly. Here are four ways to keep your car alive and well during the summer heat:
- Get your battery looked at. Heat and vibration can cause your battery harm. Sitting in the sun all day can evaporate battery fluids, and long summer trips can cause your battery to wriggle free from its connections. Take your car to Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram’s service department to have it checked right away.
- Have your coolant flushed. Your vehicle’s coolant fluid keeps the engine from overheating—something very important during the summer. After long periods of time, the coolant can become contaminated and much less effective. It’s a good idea to have this fluid flushed and replaced with fresh coolant that can keep your car running smoothly.
- Check all other important fluids. Your car runs the best when the oil, transmission fluid, power steering fluid, and brake fluid are all topped off. These are relatively easy to check and should be looked at about once a week. If you have trouble finding any of these, contact a service member at Mount Airy and he can tell you exactly what to do.
- Get your air conditioning system checked by a certified professional. Driving without air conditioning in the summer is uncomfortable. But even worse, it can cause dreariness and fatigue for the driver, putting you and your passengers at risk. Even if you’re a/c seems to be okay, it’s a great idea to have it checked anyway. You never know when it could run out of fluid or break down. And you do not want to be in the middle of a summer road trip when this happens.
Our Service Discounts
Currently, the Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram service department is offering a 10% off social distancing coupon that applies to ALL services—even the ones we have already discounted. Check out these deals:
- Oil and Filter Change. When the weather gets warm, so does the oil in your car. And if the oil is not fresh and pure, it becomes difficult for your engine to work with which, in turn, can cause some major damage in the long run. Right now we are offering a $29.95 regular oil change and $39.95 synthetic oil change.
- Battery Replacement. Nobody wants to be stranded due to a dead car battery. Extreme weather asks a lot of your car, and if your battery is old or corroded, it’s simply not worth the risk of getting stuck out in the elements. This is why we are offering a battery replacement only at $95.95, which includes installation, a 60-month warranty, and an 18-month free replacement.
- Wiper Blade Replacement. With hot weather approaching you can count on sun-baked days that can warp and deteriorate your wiper blades. Nothing makes your windshield wipers work harder than a poorly operational blade. Stop in today and we’ll even install them for you! Act now and get brand new blades for only $19.95.
- Brake Pad Inspection. Needless to say, your brakes are important. At Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, we can take a look at your existing brakes and let you know about how much longer you have until you will need new pads. And if you happen to need them right then, we can take care of that too. But act now to receive a FREE inspection! And if they are in need of changing, we have plenty of options to offer.
These are only a few of the discounts we offer and our Drop and Go, Text and Pickup keeps you distant and safe. Call or visit our website today to schedule an appointment.