The 2017 Dodge Charger and Challenger: THE Muscle Cars for 2017
The 2017 Dodge Charger and the 2017 Dodge Challenger are THE muscle cars of the future. The Dodge Charger and Dodge Challenger provide that safe, impressive driving experience in cars that rate a 10 for looks. Looks can be deceiving sometimes, but both the Charger and the Challenger are handsome vehicles that run smoothly and efficiently.
The stellar, knowledgeable team at Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram wants you to be informed car buyers this holiday season. If you are in the market for a sporty, handsome ride, the Charger and the Challenger are truly your choices to consider.
The Dodge Charger
The 2017 Dodge Charger needs to be seen, not just read about. Check out this impressive model found at Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram: 2017 Dodge Charger R/T 392 Sedan. Let’s consider ample reasons why the 2017 Dodge Charger is the perfect full-sized sedan that blends muscle car looks, technology, and performance.
- Whether it’s the Charger SE and SXT’s 3.6 liter V-6 or the R/T’s 5.7 liter V-8, the Dodge Charger’s engine, teamed up with a standard 8-speed automatic transmission, provides a smooth ride on the highway and the scenic mountains.
- The 2017 Charger does not skimp on roominess. It seats up to 5 passengers with its 104.7 cubic feet of interior space, and it provides 16.5 cubic feet of trunk space.
- The 2017 Charger’s handsomeness makes it the Brad Pitt of muscle cars. Its sporty, racy structure takes you right back to the 1960’s muscle cars. The hood’s sculpture stresses the Charger’s muscular curves, and the available 3-piece rear spoiler will have passing cars stare in envy. Add the available power sunroof and you will have to find reasons not to hop in for a drive.
- The 2017 Charger’s award-winning safety measures cannot go ignored. It earned the ultimate 5-star overall safety rating from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. It’s designed with front and rear crumple zones that absorb a significant brunt of a side-impact. Its All-Speed Traction Control provides safe traction on the road by limiting wheel spin.
- 2017 Charger models with a V-6 get 19 miles per gallon for city driving and 30 mpg on the highway.
The Dodge Challenger
The Dodge Challenger is certain to wow and impress you with its bold size and retro design. Like the Charger, the Dodge Challenger needs to be seen to be believed. Here are a few models now available at Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram: Dodge Challenger R/T Coupe, Dodge Challenger R/T Scat Pack Coupe, and Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat Coupe. Let’s take a look at what the Dodge Challenger has in store for you.
- The Dodge Challenger is 70’s retro with 21st century bold design, including its heritage-inspired split grille, available body-side striping, and projector headlamps with LED halos.
- The Dodge Challenger means business when it comes to interior space. This muscle car seats 5.
- The Dodge Challenger is equipped with the following engines, depending on the model you prefer: a 3.6-liter, 305-horsepower V6 and three Hemi V8s; a 5.7-liter with 372 horsepower, and a 6.4-liter of 485 horsepower.
- Similar to the Dodge Charger, the Challenger with V-6 engines get 19 mpg city and 30 mpg highway.
- The Challenger comes equipped with a 5.0-inch Uconnect center touchscreen, Bluetooth, and a 7.0-inch instrument panel display system.
- The Challenger offers an expansive trunk storage of 16.2 cubic feet.
It’s holiday season. Treat yourself to a bold, impressive present: a brand-new muscle car. Whether it’s the Dodge Challenger or the Dodge Charger, you will not be disappointed. Come down to Mount Airy Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram and check out the muscle cars yearning to be driven off in style.
Staff Blogger CCP Web Design, Mount Airy CDJRF Writer